Blush

  • OK, this is just too funny to keep quiet...imagine you're having an, um, intimate moment with your Loved One. And at the moment suprème...the air raid sirens get tested! I kid you not! 
  • Pfff. :-) And now for something completely different. Took Border Collie to his eye doctor today and she said he's still stable. Woo-hoo! His vision is probably at about 25%, so she was really proud of his sheepherding and all the other cool and intelligent things about him, which I tell about at every possible opportunity. 
  • And today's Reverb10 prompt (from the lovely Gretchen Rubin at The Happiness Project): Prompt: Make. What was the last thing you made? What materials did you use? Is there something you want to make, but you need to clear some time for it? Well, literally, the last thing I "made" was an apple clafoutis. Very much appreciated by the audience. The expected ingredients took part, and I gave a special role to a friendly splash of Calvados. And I'm making a photo book of our summer vacation (I'm s-l-o-w-l-y making a photo book of our summer vacation). I need my computer for that, and my memory (and hopefully some wit), and input from Man. What would I like to make? That's a good question. A very good question. I'd like to make a good drawing. I'm terrible at drawing, though my stick figures seem to add hilarity to drawings that are meant to be funny anyway. And I'd like to make some kind of system to keep my life running smoothly, but without exacerbating my perfectionism. (That's got to be worth about 50 Scrabble points right there, "excerbating" and "perfectionism". Too bad I'm supposed to be learning chess instead of Scrabble-ing.) Anybody out there making anything? I'm going to go check some random blog via Reverb10 and see what someone's making.

No comments:

Post a Comment