Just passing through

  • It's a crazy week, with three work projects running at the same time (one of them is for the group I dislike), extra work because of Horse's leg problem (walking her and cooling the leg twice a day) and a number of other things, including making a pumpkin pie, my only tangible genuflection to Thanksgiving Day. I find it helpful during this kind of week to make a table with three rows (morning, afternoon and evening) and the same number of columns as the first several crazy days. Then I fill in what I will need to do during which part of which day.
  • For those of us who want to help dogs and cats (and who doesn't?), there's a great free and easy way to do just that. Go to FreeKibble for cats and/or FreeKibble for dogs and play the trivia game. For each answer - right or wrong! - given, ten pieces of kibble will be donated to animal shelters. The (other) very cool thing is that this program was started a few years ago by an 11-year-old girl! You can get yourself a daily reminder in your inbox, as I do, so you never forget to visit the sites. Run, don't walk, to sign up! See the badge on the right side of my homepage.

No comments:

Post a Comment